BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
jayden M.
Loved these wipes. Perfect to take off my makeup before bed! I loved the smell and the idea of making makeup wipes for at night is super good!
Hollie S.
Phenix City
I absolutely love these. They really take all of my make up off. It doesn’t dry my face out or turn it red. I use them every night before bed.
Noah G.
Orinda, CA
Does the job, nothing to call mom about though. They remove makeup well and are generally just ok. They don't clog pores which is really nice.
Shannon M.
Torrance, CA
I love the relaxing scent and feeling that using these have. I travel for work so they are perfect to throw in my luggage to remove my makeup.
Deven B.
Bowdon, GA
These are wonderful! They’re moisturizing and not heavy feeling. I’m not sure I felt the relaxing part but they were fine for right before bed.
Tana R.
Springfield, OR
Smell good didn’t break me out of make my face dry it isn’t the most amazing wipe but isn’t bad either I use them but not my absolute favorite
Jamie T.
These wipes are the only ones I've been able to find that actually take off all of my makeup. They smell amazing and they relax my face so much
Amina M.
I use to use these all the time. I have sensitive and they never use to irritate my eyes but they did begin to break me out after my third pack
Christina M.
Santa Barbara, CA
Love these for on the go or when honestly I'm too tired to actually wash my face. I still feel like they clean my face with out being too ruff
Ryli B.
New Albany, OH
LOVE wiping my face before bed with the nighttime wipes! They leave you feeling refreshed & renewed. Such a wonderful feeling right before bed!
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart