BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Britani D.
The only brand of face wipes I will ever use. Every time I try something different I end up being allergic to them. The only con is it doesn't take off my mascara easily but most makeup wipes don't.
Valerie C.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like clean and clear products because I notice results and they seem to work almost immediately. However the only downfall can be that sometimes it can leave my face with a tingling feeling. Typically I don’t mind it and it actually feels nice but there are times especially if I have any pimples or cuts on my face that it can be a tad bit irritating. But they work well and our cost efficient.
Devan G.
Absolutely in love with these cleaning wipes! No problem getting all the days gunk and makeup off. Easy to use, best for on the go needs too. They are also very soft and have a great calming scent.
Lana S.
I like this brand especially great for acne in my experience they have great products for that as well as pores. I see these wipes as an extension of their line and has similar benefits in their wipes.

They get the job done I really like that. I recommend them.
Athena G.
San Jose, CA
These cleansing wipes work really good I recently bought a pack last night and i used it to clean off my makeup and it wiped it right off no problems. I felt very refreshing after taking my makeup off
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
I love these wipes! They clean the face quickly and smoothly! Yet, they’re also calming for nighttime. I use these wipes every single day! I love them! They make me feel refreshed at night! I always feel clean.
Lauren P.
Rosedale, MD
I really like the price and smell of these wipes. I like how much make up one wipe can remove, too. However, I notice after using these for a few months that I break out after using them more than 2-3 times a week. It may be because of my sensitive skin, or it might be a harsh ingredient. Either way, I had to switch to a different cleansing wipe for a while.
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
These night relaxing wipes are a great way to prep your face before bed. Cleans off all those nasty sweat and extra junk that stays on your face even after washing and also soothes the skin.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I use these after the gym and to freshen up on no makeup days. They were not the best at taking off my eye makeup but I still found a way to make them work for me and I will buy these again.
Camille B.
I love these wipes and I have very sensitive skin but they don’t break me out! Very gentle and smells great. Highly recommend to any type of skin. Gets all the grease and grim off your skin!
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?