BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ All-in-one Cleansing Wipes...1 Answers
  • If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Laura G.
Jonesboro, AR
These are my go to facial wipes. They remove makeup flawlessly and have a wonderful relaxing scent to them, making them perfect for use right before bed.
Kortnee C.
Houston
Great for night routines before you go to bed removing your make up and cleansing your face smells fresh and gentle to skin good value with a great price
Shakaylia W.
Quincy
Not only did theses wiped help me go to sleep. You know relax and calm me down before bed but they helped get rid of some marks I had from acne as well.
Heather N.
Susquehanna, PA
These wipes are very convenient and easy to use they have a great smell and don't break me out. They are very effective and I would repurchase this item.
Stephanie L.
I use these all the time when I'm traveling internationally for business. Quick and convenient during long flights, layovers, etc. I highly recommend.
Angelina S.
Ingleside, IL
These wipes always make my face look crystal clean. They also smell really good! There is no residue on your face afterwards, and it helps fight acne!
Alexandria C.
Houston , TX
Does what it is supposed to do for cleaning your face, but I felt like it was a lot drier than usual, so I also had to use more moisturizer afterwards.
Amethyst T.
San Diego, CA
The packaging is easily opened but the cover does loose it's stickiness after a while. The wipes are durable and get a lot off my face, which is great.
Jessica G.
Peninsula , OH
Makes your face feel so good and gets all the makeup off with one wipe. They don’t burn your face and help your face feel smooth after makeup removal.
Kyrstin G.
Arlington Hts, IL
I am all about the facial wipes. Always make sure I have them handy. Makes cleaning your face super quick and easy. No need to worry about a huge mess.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Emily D.
Banner Elk
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Allison B.
Tulsa, OK
I've been looking for some new makeup wipes. Do these leave an oily residue? Others that I have tried do, and I would really like to find some that don't leave an oily residue.

Amazon