BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Lisa F.
These help dissolve makeup that has been sitting on your face everyday. They remove mascara and eye shadow easily. They are about $4.50 at Walmart.
Kansas A.
These wipes are super effective! And they are really convenient for me as a mother. I don't have much spare time, so I Grab and go before bedtime!
Jessica W.
Whitehall, PA
I really like Clean and Clear products. They remove makeup and dirt. They don't smell like chemicals. My only issue is that it's a little pricey.
Meghan B.
Charlotte, NC
These wipes are the jam! They give you the same squeaky clean feeling as the face wash in half the time. Smells great and doesn't leave a residue
Jason W.
Doesn't dry out your skin and makes you feel so much cleaner after you have been sweating all day. It works very well with acne problems as well.
Samantha R.
Calais, ME
These work really well for removing makeup and leaving your skin feeling clean and fresh. They’re an affordable option and overall a good value!
Linda G.
North Hills
I did like these only because it took dirt and makeup off my face even after washing it, I did not like the smell how every still a good product
Brenda D.
Carpinteria, CA
These are my go to wipes especially after a long day. I have these right next to my bed because there are days where I don't want to wash my face.
Debi B.
Burlington, WI
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. My 17 year old son uses this also and says that it is helping his acne. It leaves your face feeling fresh and clean!
LaToya C.
Marshall, TX
These did a really good job cleaning my face when I’m not at home. It got off extra makeup, dirt, and other random stuff that ends up on my face.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart