BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Crystal🌻 H.
Fresno
I honestly thought this product was really great.. it takes of makeup nicely and does its job. I have no complaints on this product, it’s amazing !!
Hilliary E.
Atwater
I like these wipes because it doesn’t leave my face feeling dry as a bone. They smell good and doesn’t take a lot of effort to get all my makeup off
Jessica P.
I’ve used the Clean and clear night relaxing wipes once and really enjoyed the way it felt. It didn’t take off my eye makeup as well as others though
Lydia P.
Laguna Niguel, CA
They made me break out and look oily . I only used about twice and I had to stop using their products . In general their products make me break out .
Rachel V.
Alabaster, AL
Doesn't get all of the makeup off you still have to wash your face. I was hoping I could be lazy and this would be all I would need. I was very wrong
Ashley A.
Mccalla
Tried these on a whim! Clean & Clear Night Relaxing All-in-One Cleansing wipes get the job , not really sure what’s relaxing about them. Good scent!
Erica K.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I like these wipes because they clean my makeup off my face really good. i can just use one and it cleans everything and don't leave behind anything.
Julie M.
Kent, OH
These wipes are perfect when I’ve had a long day and I want to come home from a long day. They take all of my makeup off and make my face feel fresh.
Junaly H.
Douglas, AZ
These are really nice. They wipe away any makeup I have on with no trouble and they smell super nice. Leaves my skin feeling super clean and smoothe
Jessica S.
It is a great way to leave your skin and face fesling fresh right befoee going to bed! Skin care is very important to me so it definitely ia relaxing
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart