BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
April H.
Marseilles, IL
Love these facewipes, I use it every night to remove my makeup. My skin feels fresh the next morning, and has no residue from the makeup the night before.
Cassandra G.
It is an OK wipes I like the one that leaves a tingling feel cuz that means it works this leaves my face really dry and I don't like it but it is fordable
Sherry H.
El Cajon, CA
I love these. My daught turned me on to these. We were out camping and need to wash my face after riding bikes all day and gave them a try and loved them !
Amber T.
Springfield, MO
I found these to be decent at best. The package I bought wasn't very moist. So I had to use multiple cloths for something that should have used only one.
Heather N.
Susquehanna, PA
These wipes are very convenient and easy to use they have a great smell and don't break me out. They are very effective and I would repurchase this item.
Allie S.
I swore by these wipes forever to remove my makeup but I feel they really dried my skin out and it took me a while to get my skin back where I wanted it
Taylor W.
Statesville, NC
Wipes are quite nice to use because they aren't as harsh as the washes or scrubs. However I don't feel like they get a real deep clean like washes might.
Shakaylia W.
Quincy
Not only did theses wiped help me go to sleep. You know relax and calm me down before bed but they helped get rid of some marks I had from acne as well.
Lee G.
Havertown, PA
I love using these wipes after my runs. Cleans the salt and sweat off my face. Easy to carry in my bag to the gym. They are affordable and easy to find.
Miss L.
These are great to carry in my purse as my job stirs up a lot of dust and dirt on my face. It's nice to quickly clean my face and avoid future breakouts.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?