BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
whs s.
Houston
Takes all your make up off in one swipe and makes you feel really refreshed will forever recommend this to any friends who need any inexpensive make up wipes
Ryan H.
WANTAGH, NY
Wipes are gentile enough for my sensitive skin. I don't use at night specifically. I use whenever I need to remove make up. They don't smell too harsh either
Rachel J.
Shreveport, LA
I think the face wipes did a pretty good job with removing all the extra makeup and dirt/oil that was left in my face. It made my skin feel fresh and soft
Lexie M.
I just started using these and I cannot even explain to you the difference they made. My face cleared up in a matter of days. This stuff is unbelievable.
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
I love how it cleans and how it relaxes my face. I would recommend this to everyone. The package it comes in is awesome cause they don’t dry out so quick.
Alexis S.
Favorite of all time, smells great and is super relaxing. Clean & clear is one of my favorite brands of all time and I trust them completely with my skin.
Ari L.
Jacksonville, NC
I absolutely love these! They smell amazing, they're extremely affordable, they're efficient at removing makeup and they leave my skin feeling. very clean.
Wendy F.
Jacksonville, FL
Convenient for travel, great for final face wash of the day, have bought these a few times. Like the product and is effective. Bought at Walmart fair price
Megg
I always use these makeup whipes twice in the day. Always good to start off with a clean face in the morning. And to go to bed with a clean face at night.
Alma S.
Brandon , FL
Me encanta para remover mi maquillaje, te deja tu rostro no se siente reseco después de remover tu maquillaje, es muy económico y lo consigues en Walmart.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart