BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ All-in-one Cleansing Wipes...1 Answers
  • If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Katie R.
Alexandria, VA
I don't think these did much for cleansing or relaxing. They left an oily residue on my skin which I always find very uncomfortable. I prefer Yes! to Tomatoes wipes instead.
Whitney R.
Stinnett, Ky
I normally don't use facial cleansing wipes but when I need a clean face and not wanting to get my hair wet, because I'm messy with facial cleansers, I also grab these.
Amanda D.
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
These cleansers worked. They didn't seem overpriced and removed my makeup. They didn't have a harsh odor and didn't seem to irritate my skin. Would purchase again.
Annette D.
Chicopee , MA
Love love love
It's soothing and gets the make up off of my face
I feel like it's more for people who don't wear a lot of make up and tends to have sensitive skin
Ashley C.
Great product for on the go travel or lazy nights. However I would not use this product on a regular basis due to the chemical scent and less than clean feeling it leaves my face with.
Bethany B.
Jackson, MI
Perfect for a quick cleanse in the morning and at night, or pick me up though out the day. Easily throw in your bag and take to the gym or where ever you might go.
MacKenzie G.
Mooresville , NC
I was wary of using wipes to remove makeup, because I was worried they would irritate my skin, but these don't and they remove most if not all of my makeup easily.
Shelby F.
Kansas City, MO
Love these! Easy to clean your face if you are trying to do it quick and well. Great for throwing in my bag and not worrying about the mess. I use them everyday.
Cassie V.
Hanna, AB
I use this every night before bed. I feel it relaxes me and washes my oily skin before bed. These are also very easy to pack when travelling and makes washing your face a breeze.
Emily L.
I love these!! I use these every night to take my makeup off and wash my face before bed. They can actually take your makeup off, they feel good on your skin, and they smell really good too!
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Emily D.
Banner Elk
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Reese N.
Whitehouse
Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ All-in-one Cleansing Wipes do these cause your skin to have any reactions? Do these actually clean your face?

Amazon