BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Tabitha C.
Rockwood, TN
I like the all in one nighttime cleaning wipes it's notice to jus have to use one thing when I come in from work and don't feel like doing alot cuz I'm so tired
Tyleena D.
These makeup wipes are my favorite. I love the way my skin feels afterward. Very clean and soft! The only downside is the smell. But I will continue to purchase
Ashante M.
Works very well. With one wipe you get most of your make up off. It doesn't leave your skin dry. I use it every night. It's effective in removing oils and dirt.
Chelsie S.
Pocomoke City, MD
I use these every night. To take off makeup and clean my face or just after a long day from being at the daycare and my face always feels clean and refreshed!
isabel C.
chino
Omg I love these wipes ! I use these for wiping off my makeup and these are wonderful I highly recommend these ! Your gonna love them to death I promise you .
Rose S.
Farmville, NC
This product keeps my acne away on a regular basis. Not only does it work but it is also affordable. It is not only for teens but @ 41 years of age I love it!
Shirley L.
These makeup wipes are incredible! It takes off my foundation and concealer as well as my waterproof mascara and gel eyeliner with ease! I use these every day!
Casey B.
Madisonville
I love this product! It works great for removing all my makeup and cleaning my face and leaving it feeling refreshed and clean. Will definitely purchase again.
Squad for rvevthe cvwdvrvrv c vthe cand and evev are you going to be a good day to be a good time to get a new one is a good day to be a good day to the keys.
Cassie H.
Ontario, CA
Takes makeup off super easy, even tough waterproof makeup. 1 wipe takes off my full face of makeup. It leaves my face smelling good and feeling clean and soft.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart