BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Jennifer R.
York, PA
These are nice to carry in my purse. I store them where my makeup is. They are effective as my first time trying them. They take makeup off. Seem to leave face a bit sticky but easily dries fast! I would buy again!
Grayson C.
These are my favorite wipes! The remove most makeup and don’t irritate my skin at all! I’ve never used them on the eyes so I can’t speak for that, but I have extremely sensitive skin and these don’t make my face burn
Sarah C.
Conway, AR
These worked perfectly to clean the makeup right off my face. I would recommend washing your face still with a face wash but for a quick face wash these work. Made my skin feel fresh and the good kind of tingly!
Maureen R.
Clarence, NY
This is my favorite brand. It smells really good and with having sensitive skin, it works tremendously. It’s easy to travel with. It leaves my face nice and smell. I will always buy this brand in the near future!
Karissia P.
Griffithsvle, WV
These are better for easy skin care in the go they are soft and very liquidy but not over liquidy. Sfter use you will see oil and buildup on the wipe so you know that it worked. These are my staple travel wipes
Elicia M.
Absecon, NJ
These wipes help my face stay clear after removing my makeup after a long day ! I recommend this to anyone with problems with acne ! It will really help on top of whatever other product you use for your acne
Bianka A.
Sacramento, CA
Love to use these face wipes when I don’t have time to wash my face, they are gentle and good value for your money! They are not too wet that they leave your face leaving wet. I carry them around on trips!
Gaby G.
New York City
I use these (and also the face wash sometimes) at night. Smells great and my face feels very clean when I’m done. These are great for when traveling or when you are out all day and need to feel refreshed!
Tanika C.
Lehigh acres, FL
The clean and clear night relaxing all in one cleaning wipes are very useful. They have a calming scent and the remove all the makeup and dirt from the day without a lot of pulling and tugging on my face.
Whitney T.
Bakersville , NC
I just recently discovered these and let me say they’re amazing. They help your face feel relaxed and also remove all your makeup. The scent is also appealing where as some makeup wipes have a strong alcohol smell. These wipes also help calm your skin to help alleviate breakups and irritation. I can’t brag on these enough. I will continue to repurchase these makeup wipes.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?