BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ All-in-one Cleansing Wipes...1 Answers
  • If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Katie C.
Citrus Hts, CA
I love these wipes for in my car when I'm on the go and feeling a little grimy and need a quick clean up. Downside is they leave my face feeling dry so I follow with a moisturizer and all is well
jessyka f.
San Antonio, TX
The wipes worked pretty well for me , and they lasted a while too. I give it 4 stars because they irritated my eye area , but that was just me . I liked the product besides the irritation :)
maria izabel c.
So good , take all the oil from the face and cleans make-up, and better of all it don't make ur eyes feel akward when u use, because some clean products make my eyes wierd, but not this one
Chizaram I.
Norwalk, CA
I think this is one of my fav clean and clear products it's just so amazing because it really calms you down for the night and is so relaxing. Such an amazing product
Ashley D.
Kansas City, MO
This is what I use when I've been out late and am way too tired to wash my face!!! I still use my astringent after using just to make sure I got all the gunk off but these work so well!!
Christina K.
Laveen , AZ
I am a huge fan of this product. I've never cared for clean and clear products before until just recently. I love to use these wipes when I'm feeling lazy and don't feel like washing my face or to remove my make up off.
Kathy A.
San Antonio, TX
This product is ok it did dry out my skin the next morning. i probably will not buy this product again so i was a bit disappointed the price was decent just didn't work well on my skin
jayla f.
It really helps clean your face enen if u have pimples .It really helps u look perfect in anyway it also cleans all if that old makeup th at haven't came off yet.
Tina O.
Fairborn , OH
I love these I have seen a huge difference since beginning the use two weeks ago. I have fewer breakouts and almost no black heads. Being an adult I shouldn't have to worry about breakouts and now I no longer do.
Nothing too special. Just a pair of facial cleansing wipes. Much better than any I've tried though. Just the fact its from Clean & Clear makes me feel good. If anything, I found them too thin and a but irritating. But no biggie, if it gets the job done then it gets the job done.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Emily D.
Banner Elk
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Allison B.
Tulsa, OK
I've been looking for some new makeup wipes. Do these leave an oily residue? Others that I have tried do, and I would really like to find some that don't leave an oily residue.

Amazon