BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
maria izabel c.
So good , take all the oil from the face and cleans make-up, and better of all it don't make ur eyes feel akward when u use, because some clean products make my eyes wierd, but not this one
Chizaram I.
Norwalk, CA
I think this is one of my fav clean and clear products it's just so amazing because it really calms you down for the night and is so relaxing. Such an amazing product
Kathy A.
San Antonio, TX
This product is ok it did dry out my skin the next morning. i probably will not buy this product again so i was a bit disappointed the price was decent just didn't work well on my skin
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
I am a huge fan of this product. I've never cared for clean and clear products before until just recently. I love to use these wipes when I'm feeling lazy and don't feel like washing my face or to remove my make up off.
Ashley D.
Kansas City, MO
This is what I use when I've been out late and am way too tired to wash my face!!! I still use my astringent after using just to make sure I got all the gunk off but these work so well!!
jayla f.
It really helps clean your face enen if u have pimples .It really helps u look perfect in anyway it also cleans all if that old makeup th at haven't came off yet.
Tina O.
Fairborn , OH
I love these I have seen a huge difference since beginning the use two weeks ago. I have fewer breakouts and almost no black heads. Being an adult I shouldn't have to worry about breakouts and now I no longer do.
Kristin K.
Homer Glen, IL
I love these wipes! They're best when you're too lazy to wash your face, I usually take them camping or backpacking in when a bathroom is no where to be found with running water! It doesn't make your skin oily, I always have them stocked!
Nothing too special. Just a pair of facial cleansing wipes. Much better than any I've tried though. Just the fact its from Clean & Clear makes me feel good. If anything, I found them too thin and a but irritating. But no biggie, if it gets the job done then it gets the job done.
Audrey S.
Conway, AR
I keep these in my car for a quick swipe before going for a run. I hate running after work with a face full of makeup and these make for a quick cleanse so I can get out there.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart