BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Lehxi F.
St George, UT
Love these wipes! I bought them after using the liquid cleanser and I really enjoy them. They're the best for cleansing when you don't have makeup on. Be sure to moisturize after using. I would recommend.
Victoria G.
Fullerton, CA
I Love these wipes! They are so soothing, especially for night so cool and relaxing. The only reason I'm giving it four stars instead of five is I do have to scrub a bit harder to get off that waterproof mascara at night but overall I love these wipes.
Mary F.
Conway, AR
One of many of my go to products that I love very much. And you can feel it cleaning your face and it shows how much dirt and oil that your skin had from the day.
Amanda F.
I love these wipes not only are they getting my makeup off, but I know that their getting my pores clean. My only problem is they are always sold out at my local drugstores, so I just end up buying other brands.
catherine r.
Cypress, TX
Love these for those times when i don't want to get up and wash my face. even after a workout or just being outside, these are good for helping you feel refreshed
Cindy R.
Chattanooga, TN
I prefer makeup removing face wipes over a washcloth and water along with other products because they are Quick easy and cleaner then bacteria ridden washcloths.
Yali P.
Orlando , FL
Im obsessed with their wipes!! they always make my face feel like ive just done a full facial washing and take off my makeup with ease. great for long nights with little time, or energy, to actually wash my face
Samantha B.
Wilmington, NC
These wipes are worth it just for the scent. Seriously. I use these before or after I shower and wash my face so I make sure I get all of my makeup off. They're very gentle and don't hurt my face at all, even my eyes, which tend to be pretty sensitive.
Valerie H.
Phoenix, AZ
Love these for those nights when I am exhausted and don't feel like doing my whole nightly routine. These are also great for traveling. Very good for removing makeup and cleansing your skin at the same time. Recommend to anyone with a busy lifestyle.
Nicole S.
Brooklyn, NY
These are a must have for me year round. Living with roommates its often hard for me to just get into the bathroom to wash my face, so I always have these in my room...and my gym bag...and my desk at work. Its just a nice way to keep your face clean year round. Also, I love the way these smell!
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?