BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ All-in-one Cleansing Wipes...1 Answers
  • If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Shellie S.
League City , TX
I keep these in my dressing table for times when I'm just too lazy to wash my face over the sink. The smell is very nice and I like that they're oil-free so I don't have to worry about clogged pores or oily pillow cases.
perla R.
OMG these remove my eye makeup completely and I use waterproof eyeliner and mascara. I'm very impressed but the only thing I don't like is that the fragrance is too strong. The wipes are a little too slimy as I would describe it other than that it's really good and they didn't break me out and I have VERY sensitive skin.
Melissa R.
Port Clinton, OH
I decided to return these. They just didn't seem "wet" enough to really take my makeup off. I'm not sure if I just got an older package, or if they all seem on the dry side? I do, however, LOVE the night facial cleanser!
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
These Clean & Clear wipes are GREAT for removing your makeup and cleansing your face at the end of the day. Just one wipe is enough to remove all of my makeup! The lavender scent is calming and perfect for getting me in the mood for bedtime. The only disadvantage is that they are often pricier than competing brands.
Chelsea P.
Somerset West
I really don't like these facial wipes. They did nothing. They didn't meet my expectations whatsoever. I bought it at my local drugstore. The packaging isn't amazing. They dry out cause the sticker isn't effective. It could be more moist because it drags and it's very harsh. And better packaging!
Chelsea G.
Frankfort, KY
I'm not always kme to remember to wash my face at night...By that time I'm just too tired. But having these in my room helps me to at least clean the dirties from my face from throughout the day. My face is always soft and smooth in the mornings and is noticeably clearer after a few days of using.
Nicole T.
Mankato , MN
I love using these facial wipes! They're so nice and convenient! And they do a great job of removing all of your makeup, waterproof or not. And it doesn't leave my face feeling oily at all! There's also enough of a towellete to use multiple times!
Jenn T.
Tampa, FL
These are my favorite makeup-removing wipes out of all the ones I've tried. It's not harsh at all on my skin and doesn't irritate my eyes, and the scent of these really does relax me at night. The wipes do a very thorough job of removing all my makeup, including foundation and eyeliner/mascara.
Jacquelyn J.
Belleville, IL
My teenage daughter uses this product and has since she started wearing makeup about a year ago. I've noticed that not only is it great at removing her makeup but there has also been a decline in her acne.
Christine S.
Jacksonville , Fl
Great for doing a quick face wash at night. I don't always feel like doing soap and water. These take all my eye makeup off well and leave my skin feeling fresh and clean. Clean & Clear has always been a great affordable brand for skin care
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Emily D.
Banner Elk
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Reese N.
Whitehouse
Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ All-in-one Cleansing Wipes do these cause your skin to have any reactions? Do these actually clean your face?

Amazon