BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Karito B.
Orlando, FL
These makeup wipes are the best, they are good for sensitive skin, cause other brand makeup remover makes my skin feel like it burns. I just recommend it to everyone with sensitive skin.
Jean J.
Temperance, MI
These are great for on the go! I'm frequently out of town and in my car so it's important to be able to keep up with my beauty routine. These help my face stay clean when I'm in a hurry!
Alexandria  F.
New Castle , PA
I really like using these at night. They get all my makeup off and don't feel oily on my skin. They leave my skin feeling so clean that some nights I don't even need to wash my makeup off
Donna S.
Hammonton, NJ
I always used the neutrogena wipes but would not stand how oily they were. I tried these one day and they have made such a difference for me. They take off all my makeup but leave my face feeling clean and no oily feel. The night relaxing scent is great too.
Mikayla K.
Walworth, NY
These are absolutely amazing! I started using them about a month ago and I'm so glad I did. It really is relaxing, especially when going to bed: my face tingles and feels smooth. It really clears out your pours and makes you feel refreshed in the morning!
Lee D.
These are my go-to facial wipes! I use them every morning at night and it leaves my face feeling so moisturized and clean. It has definitely helped clear some red spots on my face.
Crystal P.
Evansville, IN
These wipes help me clean the oil off my face at the end of the night, or even in the morning and they really get all the make up off. I love these wipes and I'm glad I bought them. I always just dab my face with a towel to get the extra moisture off.
Rachel D.
Vesta, MN
I liked these. They smelled good, left my face feeling clean, and did not leave some weird residue. The only thing I didn't like is that it did not do a good job taking off make-up
Marie J.
Alexandria, VA
They're soft on the face they don't have a strong smell. And they're always good to wipe off the stress of the day and makes your face look like the stress of the day never happened
sue H.
Fishers, IN
I love these wipes. They smell really good, if you have sensitive skin it may bother you...I didn't have any problems. They are nice and big and very soft. They do a good job of taking all my make up off including eye make up. I usually use a toner afterward. I keep a pack by my bed as well for those nights I forget to wash my face or late nights.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart