BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Britney B.
Altadena, CA
I use these when I get off work before bed and before I wash my face these wipes are gentle. The packaging is neat and they are effective. I would recommend they are super affordable and found almost anywhere. I got mine from target
Michelle b.
Man, WV
I couldn’t make it without this product. It absolutely gets all the makeup and product off my face and the scent is wonderful. I love this product and recommend it to anyone who’s looking for an extra way to relax before bed
Sydney P.
Syracuse, NY
I really like these wipes, they work wonders for my skin. These were reasonably priced and I got them from wal mart. They are a great quality product that I highly recommend for all my make up wearing friends to give a try!
Hazil C.
Eastvale, CA
This cleansing wipes wipes out all of the make up after an all day use of makeup. Because of this product, as soon as night time, when I used this product, I felt completely clean! Definitely recommend this cleansing wipes.
Kayleigh F.
Athens, GA
i'm not a super huge fan of makeup wipes in general because i don't feel like they truly cleanse your face and get all of the residue off. every time i've used a makeup wipe before going to bed and haven't washed my face again after using it, i woke up with at least one new breakout. these wipes didn't make me break out, but they burned my eyes and made my face burn a little bit, but that's my own sensitivities talking.
Alejandra G.
Fontana, CA
I use these to remove my makeup at the end of a long day. They are gentle, don’t irritate my skin and do their job which is to remove all the makeup. I like the packaging it’s simple and easy to use. I recommend these wipes.
Winston W.
Dothan, AL
I love these wipes so much, I use these like it says, at night! I use it to start off my skincare routine, great for getting all that dirt and oil that has collected throughout the day. Oh, and the smell is amazing! So relaxing!
Jessi F.
La Crosse, WI
I have used this once before and liked it. I would only use it at night. It made my skin feel super refreshing before I went to bed. It took off my makeup nicely. I have not purchased it in awhile, but will probably in the near future again.
Jillian B.
Clarksville, TN
Great products doesn’t dry out my face and cleans that’s stubborn 8 hour makeup right off smells great amazing all around product would definitely recommend buying just a great product big thumbs up to clean and clear
Jordyn L.
Great for those nights you dont want to wash your face because you're exhausted beyond belief! I use these for nights like those to keep my skin staying fresh and to avoid the damage makeup does to your skin over night!
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart