BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ All-in-one Cleansing Wipes...1 Answers
  • If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
sara m.
yakima, WA
In fact, this full-coverage formula rated so highly, it surpassed all others that Rollings tested at every price point. “I was shocked by how well it masked my under-eye circles and brightened up my face,” she wrote. “The coverage on this product is AMAZING...it also looked so natural.”
Monica I.
Wichita, KS
Clean & Clear wipes are a must! It's very convenient for easy on the go.. and great for any time use. This was my first time using it, but definitely won't be my last. The product itself isn't too pricey, for the results that I got from using it. And I absolutely would purchase it again.
Clare D.
Kalamazoo, MI
These are good quality for my pre bedtime routine. I love that they don't require leaving my room and can be used easily! They're nice to take on trips because they aren't a liquid so no worries that they'd spill in your suitcase. I will definitely be recommending and purchasing these again
Amy C.
I love how soft these wipes are. They are very fragranced which seems to be common with facial wipes. If that is something that bothers you, I would stay away from these. I have sensitive skin and these don't seem to bother me. They can leave somewhat of a sticky residue alone, so I make sure to follow up with my clean and clear sensitive skin cleanser. These work great for taking off makeup.
Allison F.
De Witt, IA
These are now part of my nightly ritual & I absolutely love them. I am sometimes bad about not washing my face at night, but these are so easy & convenient. The fragrance is lovely. It does a great job of removing makeup. Lastly, it also leaves a nice residue of moisturizer.
Shannan G.
Peoria, AZ
I love how easy these wipes are!!! I work at a hospital and when I feel the need to wash my face I just pull them out of my backpack. They don't dry out my skin like most cleansers did. They also didn't make me break out! I have very sensitive skin. My pre teen boys are ev!en starting to use them. Amazing product!!!
Melissa B.
Rockford, MI
These are by far my absolute favorite makeup remover wipes! They make my face feel fresh and clean every time I use them, also they don't have my skin either. You can feel the cleaning sensation when you use them and they also smell great! I will never stop using these!
jill m.
Terre Haute, IN
One of my favorite go to nightly wipes that I use before bed. I normally pick them up at Walgreens or Wal-Mart. Handy and good packaging and gentle on your face and neck, Not to pricey and I much prefer thm over any other brand. Sometimes sending a little more is worth it.
Amber T.
Cabot, AR
I love these wipes! They work great for on the go and in between washing my face. They take my makeup off and are very gentle. I don't use them full time but use them normally in conjunction with my daily face cleanser. I have bought multiple times and will again!
jodi l.
I love these wipes. They smell wonderful. Even my 2 year old loves for me to wipe his face with them at night. They are so soft and go a good job at getting the make up off or even to just clean your face with. Affordable price they have lasted a long time too.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Emily D.
Banner Elk
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Allison B.
Tulsa, OK
I've been looking for some new makeup wipes. Do these leave an oily residue? Others that I have tried do, and I would really like to find some that don't leave an oily residue.

Amazon