BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Paige S.
College Station, TX
I love these makeup wipes! They remove all of my makeup including water proof mascara. I have sensitive skin and these did not irritate my skin at all. I love these wipes and I definitely will be repurchasing them. Although they do leave a sort of lotion feeling on the skin but I enjoy that because I don't feel like I have to apply a moisturizer immediately after removing my makeup.
Rachel H.
I love these face wipes! They take off all my makeup and leave my skin nice and clean. I definitely feel the need to rinse after using these, because it feels almost like a face wash residue left behind, but I don't mind because they work so well. My skin feels clean and oil free after using these and they smell so good! I've repurchased these over and over and I'll continue to use them.
Meleah D.
I tried these while on the search for a quick clean while on travel. I didn't care for the smell much but they did work well with taking off makeup and just a general clean. They also didn't leave my skin feeling dried out.
Jessica R.
Brooklyn, NY
These cleansing wipes are highly effective. They helped me out during the day when I'm not home to wash it. I bought it at the pharmacy. I'm repeat user and continue being one. I recommend it to anyone who has troubled skin.
Melissa R.
Port Clinton, OH
I decided to return these. They just didn't seem "wet" enough to really take my makeup off. I'm not sure if I just got an older package, or if they all seem on the dry side? I do, however, LOVE the night facial cleanser!
Nicole C.
Caledonia, MI
These are the best cleansing wipes! I use them daily before bed to ensure that my face is as clean as possible before I go to sleep. The wipes don't dry out your skin and keep my skin feeling fresh and clean. I highly recommend these cleansing facial wipes!
perla R.
OMG these remove my eye makeup completely and I use waterproof eyeliner and mascara. I'm very impressed but the only thing I don't like is that the fragrance is too strong. The wipes are a little too slimy as I would describe it other than that it's really good and they didn't break me out and I have VERY sensitive skin.
Shellie S.
League City, TX
I keep these in my dressing table for times when I'm just too lazy to wash my face over the sink. The smell is very nice and I like that they're oil-free so I don't have to worry about clogged pores or oily pillow cases.
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
These Clean & Clear wipes are GREAT for removing your makeup and cleansing your face at the end of the day. Just one wipe is enough to remove all of my makeup! The lavender scent is calming and perfect for getting me in the mood for bedtime. The only disadvantage is that they are often pricier than competing brands.
Chelsea G.
Frankfort, KY
I'm not always kme to remember to wash my face at night...By that time I'm just too tired. But having these in my room helps me to at least clean the dirties from my face from throughout the day. My face is always soft and smooth in the mornings and is noticeably clearer after a few days of using.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart