BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Amy C.
I love how soft these wipes are. They are very fragranced which seems to be common with facial wipes. If that is something that bothers you, I would stay away from these. I have sensitive skin and these don't seem to bother me. They can leave somewhat of a sticky residue alone, so I make sure to follow up with my clean and clear sensitive skin cleanser. These work great for taking off makeup.
Allison F.
De Witt, IA
These are now part of my nightly ritual & I absolutely love them. I am sometimes bad about not washing my face at night, but these are so easy & convenient. The fragrance is lovely. It does a great job of removing makeup. Lastly, it also leaves a nice residue of moisturizer.
Melissa B.
Rockford, MI
These are by far my absolute favorite makeup remover wipes! They make my face feel fresh and clean every time I use them, also they don't have my skin either. You can feel the cleaning sensation when you use them and they also smell great! I will never stop using these!
jill m.
Terre Haute, IN
One of my favorite go to nightly wipes that I use before bed. I normally pick them up at Walgreens or Wal-Mart. Handy and good packaging and gentle on your face and neck, Not to pricey and I much prefer thm over any other brand. Sometimes sending a little more is worth it.
Shannan G.
Peoria, AZ
I love how easy these wipes are!!! I work at a hospital and when I feel the need to wash my face I just pull them out of my backpack. They don't dry out my skin like most cleansers did. They also didn't make me break out! I have very sensitive skin. My pre teen boys are ev!en starting to use them. Amazing product!!!
jodi l.
I love these wipes. They smell wonderful. Even my 2 year old loves for me to wipe his face with them at night. They are so soft and go a good job at getting the make up off or even to just clean your face with. Affordable price they have lasted a long time too.
Amber T.
Cabot, AR
I love these wipes! They work great for on the go and in between washing my face. They take my makeup off and are very gentle. I don't use them full time but use them normally in conjunction with my daily face cleanser. I have bought multiple times and will again!
Alexis J.
Orlando, FL
I just started using these today as my old makeup remover wipes ran out. They were very calming and they felt very refreshing on my face. I wish the wipes were a little more damp as it took a few extra swipes to get my eyeliner off. The makeup wipes I was using before took the makeup off much quick with less effort. But these wipes did make my face feel instantly better after I used them. They made my skin feel softer and smoothr.
Katie H.
Clarksville , AR
I really love these! They don't have a bad smell and they are extremely gentle. Their remover ability is great I can get all my makeup off with one wipes. Even waterproof mascara and brow gels which are usually the hardest to remove. These work great I usually buy a pack a month
Hannah W.
N Tonawanda , NY
I use these every night with the matching cleanser. They do a good job of taking off my makeup but I like the extra step of using the cleanser afterwards to make sure my face is really clean. It has a really nice soothing smell that helps to wind me down at night.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart