BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Ericka B.
Plainfield , IL
I love this brand one of my favorites all time super delicate with your skin and remove all the impurities and makeup you can find it at Walmart or target or any drugstore.
Jessica D.
Chapel Hill, NC
Love these makeup wipes so much! I really just love makeup wipes in general, because it is such a convenient way to take off your makeup, which is great for a lazy girl like myself. I would say that, while I have several different brands of makeup remover wipes that I like to use, this one is definitely my favorite. I find that I have trouble finding these (the night relaxing wipes) at a lot of stores, but when I see them, I always go for them!
Brittany H.
I love these wipes! They smell so good and clean. I use these every night to take off my eye makeup. I also use this to take off my face makeup, before I wash my face. I need 2 more packs of these.
Kara T.
Denver, CO
These are my favorite cleansing wipes. They feel great right before bed and leave you feeling refreshed as well as relaxed. I would recommend and buy them again.
Megan V.
I LOVE these wipes!!! The scent smells good but is not overbearing. These gently take off my mascara and eyeliner without hurting my skin. I will continue to buy these because they are affordable and practical.
starring s.
This was an absolutely amazing product. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good product that works wonders for your face.
Amanda L.
LAS VEGAS, NV
These are great they remove makeup easily while also helpi ng fight breakouts. I always make sure to moisturize after because they can be slightly drying in my skin.
Stefanie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Love love love love this product it offers so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone else quality is worth every penny spent amazing so many benefits for the
Anna G.
Union, OH
These are a great, oil-free wipe that I use mostly on nights when I'm too exhausted to use a full-on face wash. It has a pleasant scent and gets the job done, removing any trace of oil or makeup from the day. They are dryer than I typically like in a cleansing wipe, though. Don't expect to get soaked, but it's a quick and easy way to clean up at the end of the day.
Leonor L.
Me encanta este producto es fácil de usar y me deja la piel Fresca en la noche , cuando me levanto por la mañana siento la piel suave , buen producto y no está caro , sii lo recomiendo como les decían
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?