BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Mackenzie C.
Great product, very affordable, and makes my face feel wonderful. I highly recommend this products as it gets the job done! Cute packaging as well and can find them pretty much anywhere
Alyssa A.
Super gentle on your skin and they smell so good! They honestly calm and relax you and get you ready for bed. The packaging is super cute and the price isn’t too bad either. Highly recommend!
Lillie S.
Dothan, AL
Best makeup wipes ever. I have sensitive skin so these kelp a lot with that. I would definitely recommend giving these a try. Not too pricey and very effective. Also great for oily skin.
Grisury C.
I have got to say that these are the best best best facial cleansing wipes in the whole entire planet. I use them before going to bed to remove my makeup and freshen up my face for bed. I'm going to admit and say that I am a very lazy person so I tend to skip night face washes and this cleansing wipe does the trip. It removes from the hardest to remove waterproof mascara to matte dark lipsticks. Keep these wipes handy as you will not be able to live without them! Since the wipes are extra moisty sometimes you can cut the towel up in half and only use half portion to clean your face.
Ana P.
Love to use this at night before going to bed like coming home from a night out and you want to remove your makeup and have that smooth skin and smells very relaxing and soothing.
Katherine R.
Union City, NJ
Great wipes. A little pricy for facial wipes, but if you’re looking for something to cleanse the skin really well before bed without the hassle of a shower, you can be sure these get the job done.
Ella C.
These wipes are super affordable and easy to find, they clean your face without hurting it, and they’re refreshing to use! They’re definitely in my top 5 list of best makeup wipes!
Lizeth A.
Smelly good and take off makeup really well. I usually only need one wipe. But I would keep in mind that I also don’t wear a lot of make up because it will break me out
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
I use these every night before bed. They help cleanse my face and keep it nice and clean. By far the best wipes I have ever used. It’s so inexpensive and works amazing!!!
Ericka B.
Plainfield , IL
I love this brand one of my favorites all time super delicate with your skin and remove all the impurities and makeup you can find it at Walmart or target or any drugstore.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart