BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ All-in-one Cleansing Wipes...1 Answers
  • If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Fotini A.
Since I have acne prone skin I thought I’d purchase this since they are acne fighting. Honestly I did not notice these being any effective than the standard wipes. I believe I purchased these from a drugstore but I do not see these on the shelf
Cassandra E.
Moab, UT
I use these to remove my makeup at the end of the day. And it's so amazing! It's not super harsh on my skin but it does it's job to get all the makeup off and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. I definitely recommend using these!
Izabella S.
Let’s start off with saying these are OIL FREE which is amazing if you wear eyelash extensions because then they last long while you still maintain a clean face on the go. Smells super relaxing and not irritating on the skin! Love!
Catherine G.
These are the only makeup wipes that do not break me out. I have used these countless times and will continue to. Other makeup removing wipes tend to burn my eye area or irritate my skin making it red. The price point is perfect and I love how saturated they are and not dry.
Ceara T.
Arlington, TX
The Clean & Clear wipes are an effective product, but they did leave my face a little dry after using them for a week. They are on the pricier side compared to other wipes, but they also fight against acne which is what I was looking for
Jessica L.
I have use this product once and it was a sample, I would say this product is good but at the same time I would love to discover more about this wipe. They said it's all in one cleaning wipes but I have not experiment them all
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
I love pretty much anything from clean and clear, these wipes work really nice and I didn't break out. This brand is very affordable and they smell so good! Highly recommend this to anyone and I always get my things at Walmart.
Emmy L.
Ellicott City, MD
I use these every single night to help relax my skin after a long day at work and a long day wearing makeup. It removes most of the makeup but has some issues with mascara. But for what you pay, you can’t ask for anything else ✨
Amber B.
louisville
These wipes smell good and make me feel pretty relaxed after a long day of work and school. Cleanse off all makeup without making skin irritated. Doesn’t sting if In eyes or open pimples. Can be bought at any convenient store.
Azzia G.
las vegas
Purchased at: Walgreens
I liked these wipes because I only needed one to remove all of my makeup. Of course I wash my face afterwards but it helped remove my eyeshadow and even my mascara which is something most wipes can’t do. Definitely recommend.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Emily D.
Banner Elk
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Allison B.
Tulsa, OK
I've been looking for some new makeup wipes. Do these leave an oily residue? Others that I have tried do, and I would really like to find some that don't leave an oily residue.

Amazon