BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Jessica P.
Augusta, GA
I have purchased this over and over again and won't stop. These are the only makeup wipes that remove my stubborn makeup without irritating my eyes. I highly recommend if you don't mind a lavender scent
Jeramar R.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I love these wipes! I buy them at my local Walgreens. They are a little more expensive than I would like to pay but I usually wait until they are on sale. I would recommend them to a friend and I would buy them again
Ariana C.
Marietta, GA
I love these wipes especially in combination with a clean and clear face mask afterwards. These wipes are truly all in one! Good to just feel refreshed after a night shower and to take off your makeup, I love them so much
Mattea L.
Loveland, CO
Clean and clear wipes are actually the only wipes I will use for removing makeup. Other brands destroy my skin and strip them from natural oils and moisture. My skin is so sensitive, so these wipes are a relief!
Jasmine T.
Washington , DC
Loved using these at night to remove my makeup. It left my skin feel clean and fresh. These wipes didn’t dry my skin out like most cleaning wipes do so I use this on the regular. I use them during the day as well
Katie N.
These are great wipes to use before we to clear my face. They have a pleasant smell which isn’t very overpowering. I don’t know if I’m supposed to feel so relaxed after using it but they’re still great anyway.
Megan H.
Brewton, AL
I was really not impressed with these cleansing wipes. I had to continuously go over and over my face to get my makeup off. I was very disappointed as I had high hopes for these because I do love their products!
Hailey S.
La Mesa, CA
Eh, these wipes turned out to be so-so for me. I really enjoyed the scent of these, as well as how fresh and clean they leave your face feeling initially. However, I DIDN'T like how it made my face feel awhile after the fact... My face sorta felt dewy/slimy??? It almost felt like the wipes had left a coating on my face, which made my nose a tad bit more oily than I'd like. Not only that but I'm not certain it's relaxing properties legitimately worked either. This is a decent product, but I initially spent 7 or 8 bucks on these, which I don't find to be a fair price for the outcome.
Amanda L.
Murfreesboro, TN
On the off chance I do were make up I really like using these. Not only that but I feel like my skin is not dried out like other brands. Plus I like the smell of these over there other ones out there.
Kylee S.
Fishers, IN
Love love love these face wipes! I've tried several brands and I prefer this brand due to the amount of moisture on the wipe and the way my face feels after use. It's not drying like other brands.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart