BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ All-in-one Cleansing Wipes...1 Answers
  • If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Heather L.
Joplin, MO
Loving these wipes. They get the job done, they're soft, they smell nice, and they're affordable. The only downside for me is that I sometimes have to use two of them to get all of my makeup off.
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
These have slowly become one of my favorite remover wipes . They feel really calming on the skin and take of my makeup effortlessly. I leave these right by my bedside for those lazy days I just can't get out of bed
Tessa S.
Cleveland, OH
this is one of the very few makeup wipes i can actually use on my face that won't break me out or burn my skin. i use these every time i need to remove my makeup and it takes it all off completely and doesn't bother my skin. i don't know what i'd do without these.
Alisha L.
Garfield , NJ
I live for these because I am super lazy at night & with teenagers, it's really easy to make sure they're keeping their health skin regimen with these. They are a great price & you can find them almost anywhere. I use them as well for a quick face touch up or a regular wash. Definitely convenient & effective
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
These are my top go to for makeup remover wipes . They don't leave a heavy scent on your face and it does not take much effort at all to remove makeup . They were priced well also and a great value . I purchase mine from grocery stores like publix or Kroger .
Angie I.
Milpitas , CA
I think these are okay at removing makeup. They’re gentle and they don’t remove my waterproof mascara. I would only use this after I workout. Even though it’s affordable I wouldn’t buy this again to remove my makeup.
Allie S.
I love these cleansing wipes from clean and clear. There are very easy to just get one out of the package and wash off your face. Plus it even removes any other makeup that was left behind. The only downfall is that sometimes it does Irritate my eyes.
Grace B.
These were great when getting home late and tired, needing to feel refreshed when traveling/handbag and post face cleanse routine.  I bought mine in boots and they were gentle yet effective therefore I would definitely recommend and buy again to anyone in need of handy refreshment!
Yazmyne A.
Hyattsville, MD
Use if I'm too lazy to wash my face and equally as effective in my opinion as the face scrub. Also use as makeup remover wipe, a little pricy but I love the company and it's always available at like target or Walmart so it's worth it in my opinion.
Elizabeth P.
Forest City, NC
I love love love these wipes! I stopped using wipes for a while because it would clean my face but burn my eyes when trying to remove my eye makeup. This product is so nice because I can use it for my face and eyes, without the burning! Plus it smells so nice, I would definitely recommend!
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Emily D.
Banner Elk
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Reese N.
Whitehouse
Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ All-in-one Cleansing Wipes do these cause your skin to have any reactions? Do these actually clean your face?

Amazon