BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Martha M.
Other wipes for cleansing may leave into the skin some type of reaction that is not good for the skin types..during the day the skin  the pores and needs to be clean for any build up of dirt got. This wipes clean the skin without leaving oily 🌺😊😊.
Rebecca L.
Erie
I was on the hunt for makeup wipes that removed a majority of my makeup and didn't irritate my eyes...I really like these! They worked on my sensitive skin and removed all my makeup..my eyes didn't burn afterwards and my skin felt nice after using them
Anna K.
Roxboro, NC
I bought these face wipes about 2 weeks ago and I absolutely love them! I don't use them to get my eye makeup off though, I just use them to cleanse my face. I have noticed a crazy difference in how they make my skin very soft and they smell amazing!
Alisa L.
Kansas City, MO
I love using these wipes. They don’t make my skin feel tight or irritated & make cleaning all the makeup off my face a breeze. They’re effective & especially for someone in theatre who has to remove a lot of makeup on the regular have become a staple.
Mandie F.
Peoria, AZ
I tried these nighttime wipes for quick cleansing when I'm too tired for my nightly routine. I felt like I had to use at least 3 wipes to truly remove all my makeup and didn't like the smell. Would not recommend
Christina L.
I give these wipes a 3 out of 5 stars. I use these wipes for nights that I’m just very tired and didn’t get a chance to wash my face (days when I don’t wear any makeup) sometimes I just need a quick face wipe before bed. But there just not my fav.
Jessica D.
Niagara falls, NY
Wonderful wipes. I've used these for years. The packaging is great and keeps them from drying out. I love how well my face feels after, no stinging or burning. You can pick them up for a great price at Walmart
Kenya M.
Yakima
These wipes are my all time favorite! Especially when I go to sleep, the smell is just so relaxing. These wipes work amazing it is very gentle on skin. I would 10/10 recommend, this product is very affordable.
Aubriee M.
Canal Winchester
Amazing all around. I use these to help remove my makeup before bed and usually I feel like I have to wash my face after using any kind of wipe on my face. But with these they leave a cleansing feeling and I go straight to bed with just one step!
Gianna Starr S.
So this was probably the worst product I’ve ever bought/tried. My skin reacts great for any product I usually use, and I’ve never had any issues before. I tried these wipes, and I broke out in a rash that lasted about two days. Big no from me!
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart