BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Yahaira R.
Independence, MO
These are the only makeup wipes I use and will ever use. I’ve tried so many, and these have never let me down. The towel itself is strong and thick, unlike other thin and rough wipes I’ve tried. These also have the perfect amount of solution on them. They won’t leave you face oily after.
Marisol C.
Aurora, IL
I've tried many cleansing wipes and this one from Clean and Clear does the job. These were bought at Meijer. Leaves your skin soft after cleansing. At first it feels oily a little with a splash of water.
brittany c.
Lake City, FL
These wipes are good for end of the day, taking off your face, letting your hair down and relaxing. They are gentle on the skin, effective, leaving my face feeling extra clean. I recommend these All In One Cleansing Wipes to anyone looking for a good makeup remover/face cleaning wipe.
Sam M.
These wipes are great! I use them all the time when I’m too tired to wash my face more thoroughly before bed, or to remove makeup before I wash with another product. I do find them to have a bit of a calming effect, as they are lightly scented and refreshing. Definitely a great thing to have handy at home!
Nicole
San Antonio , TX
I don’t really care for these, too many ingredients that bother sensitive skin. Extremely oily, which doesn’t help if you’re trying to put on moisturizer. Need to use at least 4 to remove makeup.
Kinsey H.
Manchester, NH
These wipes are great. They are a good it cost for the quality of products you’re getting and they do not burn my eyes at like other wipes have done in the past. I would recommend them to anyone that has sensitive skin because they truly get the make up off and keep your skin rejuvenated
Claire S.
Fairfield, CT
Decent product. Does help remove makeup and cleanse. Does not get all the makeup off and leaves a somewhat greasy residue. Good for those nights when you are way too tired to wash your face as a last resort. I also use them to remove makeup before cleansing.
Jayda N.
Macon
This product was very good and soothing to my skin the price was a little high. I found these at Walmart and I didn’t like that only so few come in the pack for the high price so I probably won’t buy again unless they have a sale but I did like the results
Carmen L.
Lewisville, TX
I bought these for my boyfriend, but then I saw them sitting on the bathroom counter once and I noticed that it is also for make-up removal, and it works so well! The scent is also nice and light, perfect for bedtime.
Martha M.
Other wipes for cleansing may leave into the skin some type of reaction that is not good for the skin types..during the day the skin  the pores and needs to be clean for any build up of dirt got. This wipes clean the skin without leaving oily 🌺😊😊.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart