BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Lauren K.
Horsham, PA
Purchased at: Target
I loved these wipes. I used them at night before I showered to take all of my makeup off . I have sensitive skin and they were very gentle. They are a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend them.
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
These feel so good on your skin at night. Your face feels clean and moisturized. The price is right and it definitely meets my expectations. It is gentle on the skin so it is great for sensitive skin as well. Try it!
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA
These are perfect wipes for removing your makeup and going to bed. They remove well and get every bit of makeup on your face!!! It cleanses really well mainly to go to sleep afterwards and these wipes leave your face feeling comfortable and soft to wake up and apply a fresh face of makeup the next day for all the daily makeup wearers out there!!! I highly recommend these, mainly after a girl’s night out!!!
Sophie L.
Brought these on vacation with me recently and really enjoyed using them. -Non irritating on my reactive/combo skin (normally has trouble tolerating wipes) -Nice scent-Felt cloth like instead of others that often feel papery, stretchy, don't tear.-Effective at removing makeup with minimal discomfort around very sensitive eyes-Even more effective at removing dirt/grime/sweat from skin after a long makeup free day or intense workout (I find this rare w/wipes)-Great price point
Ashley-Rahne M.
They work. But I have to almost scrub with these wipes in order to get everything off. And even if I don't scrub around my eyes to remove my eye makeup, I have to wipe them way to many times for me to be happy with. These wipes say relaxing, but they cause a small amount of burning around my eyes, where my skin is the most sensitive, but also on my neck. Definitely won't be buying these again, especially now that I know what a shady, terrible company Johnson & Johnson is, too.
Caitlin K.
Austin, TX
I always look forward to taking my makeup off when using this product. A little pricy compared to other face wipes, but definitely worth the extra pennies. They are full of moisture which really helps wjen taking of makeup and specially mascara. They feel and smell great on your skin and are very relaxing. The sea minerals and kelp are great for cleansing your skin. I will continue to buy this product.
♡Hope ♡.
I really enjoyed using these wipes a long time ago. I don’t use them as much now as I used to because I don’t see the use and the over hype of them. They are night relaxing wipes, but they do the same as any other wipes. The wipe itself works pretty well taking off makeup in general though. Overall it’s a good product that I could recommend
Victoria C.
Yucaipa , CA
These smell amazing and work to remove all of my eye makeup with little work. Sure sometimes liquid liner and some mascaras can stand up to a light wipe but with a couple swipes I was clean and moisturized. My face didn’t feel tight and my eyes weren’t dry.
Gladis P.
Pacoima, CA
I've recently started using these and they are amazing. In the past I've used the Burts Bees facial wipes but they leave my face feeling dry and the Neutrogena wipes made my face break out. These Clean and Clear wipes are life changing. It leaves my face smooth and the scent is amazing.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?