BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ All-in-one Cleansing Wipes...1 Answers
  • If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Courtney C.
Phoenix, AZ
I love these wipes. They’re a very reasonable price and do their job well. They take off all of my makeup as I need it to. I’ve used them a couple of times and I would definitely recommend.
Ana Cristina W.
Newport Oregon
Great for night time clean routine after a party night or just work, they’re soft and deep clean your skin without leaving being harsh with your skin, great price easy to find in stores
Darby C.
Laramie, WY
These do not stay moist long enough for my liking. Also I find that the cloth is a bit more harsh than other similar priced items. The scent is bothersome to me, and doesn't "relax" me.
Ashlyn K.
Tulsa
I use these cleansing wipes every night before bed and I love them! They’re so gentle on my skin and I love not having to use a face wash every night. I would definitely recommend them!
Seneka S.
Titusville
I love love love this product. It’s hard to find something that actually calms your skin as it cleanses but that’s what this does! It’s great at taking off makeup too which is a plus!
mandie b.
Jersey Shore
Purchased at: Walmart
While I don't think Clean & Clear Night Relaxing All-in-one Cleansing Wipes "relaxed" me anymore that I would usually be, they did their job and cleansed my face and wiped my make up!
Payton Nicole H.
Hearne , TX
I have got to say these are my favorite makeup wipes! I’ve tried quite a few and this one is it! It’s fresh and best of all it doesn’t burn my eyes like most. Repeat customer always.
Dyna B.
North Miami, FL
I’m thinking these have something that actually relaxes you! I feel like I sleep better after I use these! Lol sneaky sneaky ! But these work great in reducing redness and not having to scrub when removing makeup
Avah O.
These are great! All you do is take one wipe, and it takes all of your makeup off, AND helps you sleep, it is very relaxing, and I 200% would buy these again, I recommend a ton!!!!
Avalon M.
Baton Rouge, LA
At night it’s a good go to . It keeps skin clean & clear pretty much after one use . It’s relaxing because it’s so simple to use it isn’t a hassle if you are on the go it’s easy .
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Emily D.
Banner Elk
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Allison B.
Tulsa, OK
I've been looking for some new makeup wipes. Do these leave an oily residue? Others that I have tried do, and I would really like to find some that don't leave an oily residue.

Amazon