BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Araceli H.
spring lake
This product really relaxes your face and is handy to have to just clean up your face from all the dirt and oils from your hardworking day and you can wake up clean and refreshed for the new dayv
Marvelis T.
Love using these before bed! They smells wonderful and take off any left over dirt on my face that did t come off in the shower. Love having these as part of my nightly routine.
Cara M.
Love these wipes! They feel good on the skin and keep my skin looking fresh, clean and acne free. I use these right after I get a shower at night to make sure I get all the make up off my face. Will buy again
Marty R.
Love this product so much. It always performs exactly how expected, which I love. It is a good quality product for the price you pay. I would recommend to anyone if they were looking for something like this.
Sara P.
Beaufort, NC
I like having these by my bed at night, especially when I don’t feel like getting up to take my make up off! Try to be careful around your eyes because it does burn a tad around the last line.
Chrissy W.
Kooskia, ID
Sometimes I just use these to whip my face down after a long day and I just want to get the dirt and grime off. I do love these whips for my everyday life and night time ritual
Juanita B.
Perfect facial wipes for anytime but I prefer to use them when I have irritation and need to remove my makeup or dirt at night. It is very soothing and smells nice and calming.
Markie B.
Frankfort, NY
I love this product and how simple it is to remove my makeup after a long day when my whole skincare routine just isn't going to happen. Very effective for a super good price.
Demona K.
Lanikai
I really like these for camping trips. Super soothing scent and a good wipe for getting off sunblock and other topical off. I prefer these to the other clean and clear wipes.
Kelsey A.
West Lawn, PA
I love these wipes because they don’t dry my skin out. The smell is very nice but they are a bit pricey. They do work really well to remove my makeup without too much effort.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart