BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Rachel W.
Rochester, NY
This is my second favorite make up remover. I prefer the original clean and clear wipe. It seems to leave a residue on your skin. Also I've been having some more eyelashes fall out I'm not sure if it's my mascara or the make up remover. I love it definitely removes all the make-up!
Purnima D.
This really helps taking off all the makeup. It doesn’t leave my face sticky so you don’t have to wash it again after. I still wash my face to get rid of unnoticed makeup left. It really works.
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
I have the face wash so I decided to buy make up remover wipes I am I am not impressed but I was not let down by them but it's something that I probably honestly would not buy again even though I was not disappointed I just don't think they are right for me.
shelley l.
I really love Clean & Clear night relaxing face wipes. I have thyroid problems so my skin is an issue it gets red and hurts sometimes. These wipes calm my skin down and do not dry my face out. I love all the lavender and essential oils that they use in there to help calm you as well. It's like a spa treatment. You can find these anywhere and they are reasonably priced.
Mel T.
Saint Paul, MN
I'm not one to use cleaning wipes all that often because they seem to leave a film-like feeling on my face after using it. However, this one seems to be the most tolerable of all of the films that I've felt after using a cleansing wipe. It's gentle enough and the scent makes it incredibly relaxing - which is always welcome after a long day of work and stressing out over my skin. I would say that if you're looking for a nice, relaxing, cleansing wipe, this one is a good go-to for first-timers.
Jevannah S.
Orlando , FL
I use these every night and it really works by helping me feel relaxed and at ease at night while taking my makeup off. These wipes leave a soft sensation on the skin and remove all makeup. I love these wipes because they help remove not only makeup but also my impurities
Mariaah F.
Stockton, CA
I think what this does is to try out your pores. I am oily based so when I use this it makes my face dry which I’m not complaining but I’ve seen results and I’ve seen non results I guess it really just depends on what your skin decides to do with this product
Tammy B.
RAINELLE, WV
These Clean and Clear night relaxing All in one cleansing wipes are perfect for everyday use. It is the best at taking off all the makeup and dirt. It instantly starts to work its magic when you apply, and feels good all over. Takes off every bit of my makeup, even waterproof mascara in just one wipe. I always have these on hand, and use them when traveling too, and is perfect for anytime of day. It does have a great smell and does not dry the face. Highly recommend this one. Very good value.
Becca L.
Charlotte , NC
I use these wipes everyday to clean and get the makeup off my face. They are also great for road trips and traveling. They do a great up and I would recommend them to anyone. I’ve used them for about a year or so.
Miranda W.
Branson, MO
These are my all time favorite makeup remover wipes. They are so cheap, they smell so fresh with a lavender hint. They remove your face makeup so effortlessly and the wipes are well soaked so they don't dry out fast. I will always have these on hand!
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart