BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
karissa h.
northfield
It had a great smell personally. It’s simple and easy to use. You just take one and wipe your face. Fast for if your in a rush like me and or just lady. It’s a great price also which is a place.
Carrie F.
PROSPECT HILL, NC
I used to use clean and clear as a young adult. Now I get it for my daughter. She loves it and it works very well for her acne. The night time face wipes clean great and leave skin feeling fresh.
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
I LOVE these wipes! They’re so gentle on on your face and smell so soothing like soft lavender! It cleans my face just as good as any face wash does and really gives you a sense of relaxation!
Calista D.
I don’t use this anymore because when you opened them and use them the first time. You weren’t able to close the package all the way which cause all the wipes to dry up and not work as well.
Destiny O.
Shawnee, OK
They smell really nice and leave my skin feeling really soft. I'd recommend them to someone who likes their bedtime skin routine to be simple. Very quick and painless way to prepare for bed.
Katie G.
I just have not been able to find a makeup wipe that actually works on taking of mascara and other eye makeup. After using this product, I would still have to use another makeup remover. I do not recommend.
Shareese J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These wipes are the reason I go straight to sleep as soon as I use them! I feel relaxed, at peace, and it has a really beautiful smell to them that I can wish was in shampoo or body soaps!!
Abigail F.
Bryan, TX
I have always enjoyed using Clean and Clear face products. I found that All in one Cleansing Wipes are very gentle on my face and do a great job removing makeup. I have purchased multiple pack and will highly recommend this product.
Stephanie B.
Baldwinsville, NY
These are fine, I guess I am not a fan of makeup wipes. But, if you are looking for a quick fix to clean your face when you’re on the go these will do the job and do a better job than other brands
Natasha R.
Williamsburg, VA
I keep these in my overnight bag and in my car. They work great. I love to use them during the day when I'm out and about and the sun is beaming on me. They are perfect for freshening up.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Emily D.
Banner Elk
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
amy s.
I use facial cleansing wipes every night to remove makeup before bedtime. I have a problem finding ones that make my face feel clean without causing my eyes to burn. how does this one work?

Amazon