BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
John C.
Cranberry Township
Limpian y refrescan tu rostro sin embargo al usarlas me lloraban los ojos así que creo que sin un poco fuertes para mi por eso es que les doy 4 estrellas ya que aunque limpia también me lastimo un poco y por el previo que tienen no deberían
Jasmine M.
I like to use these wipes after a long day, it works on really cleaning your skin rather than wiping away excess makeup. I felt rejuvenated after the first use and continue to every time I use the product!
Rubi C.
Kinston , NC
Usually makeup wipes burn my eyes which is why I’m giving it 3 stars. I like to use cream makeup removers or anything that doesn’t deal with a wipe. But they do work well with the other areas of the face
Samantha R.
Reading, PA
Clean and clear we’re always good for acne growing up and used since I was a teen I continue to use and also show my kids to use. Its a brand you trust and leaves you feeling great during the night
Chelsea C.
Acme, PA
These wipes work but I didn’t find them to make me relax anymore than normal. I found them to remove my makeup just fine. I didn’t really care for the scent it wasn’t strong but I just didn’t like the scent.
Khe'ana M.
Philadelphia, PA
Great for when your tired after a long night out & need to remove your make up quickly. Also soothes the skin, and cleans out my pores really good. Although they’re for nighttime I use them when ever.
karissa h.
northfield
It had a great smell personally. It’s simple and easy to use. You just take one and wipe your face. Fast for if your in a rush like me and or just lady. It’s a great price also which is a place.
Carrie F.
PROSPECT HILL, NC
I used to use clean and clear as a young adult. Now I get it for my daughter. She loves it and it works very well for her acne. The night time face wipes clean great and leave skin feeling fresh.
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
I LOVE these wipes! They’re so gentle on on your face and smell so soothing like soft lavender! It cleans my face just as good as any face wash does and really gives you a sense of relaxation!
Katie G.
I just have not been able to find a makeup wipe that actually works on taking of mascara and other eye makeup. After using this product, I would still have to use another makeup remover. I do not recommend.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart