BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
I love this product, and what it does for my skin. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. It also removes any left over make-up, from my day or evening out. I would highly recommend this product, and it's also affordable. Depending on your store of purchase.
Nicolle M.
Yuba City, CA
Absolutely love these wipes they are great for taking off the makeup but even better cause it’s also a cleanser so that’s one less night time task I have to have in my routine. I will keep buying for sure.
Brittany P.
I love these makeup wipes because I only need to use to remove all of my makeup. Not only are they great and gentle and the skin but they're also gentle for the eyes and can be used for eye makeup as well.
Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
I love anything clean and clean from their wipes to their acne and facial care products. They can be a bit pricey but the results are always great and doesn’t affect my face in any way like other wipes do.
Evie V.
Oklahoma City
They wipe the make up right off, well most of it . You had to rub a little bit to get it all, it has normal packaging nothing special, it was gentle on the skin as it removed my make up, I buy them a lot
Karly B.
Oneonta, NY
Decent wipes for the price. Good at removing a light face of makeup, not that great on a full face. The smell isn’t my favorite but I am particular about scents in my skin care products. Overall this is a 3/5
Paige G.
Marquette, MI
I love how easy these wipes are for removing my makeup especially when I’m feeling lazy. They actually make my face feel clean an not oily like some of the other brands out there. Reasonably priced too!
Johanna A.
Estas Toallas me gustan para la noche antes de Dormir y retirar el maquillaje son muy suaves y dejan el rostro súper fresco y humectado las recomiendo mucho y son económicas y las podemos conseguir en farmacias
Tristin G.
Albertville, AL
I love these wipes for when I’m in a hurry or if I’m not at home and need to take my makeup off. I’ve been using these for quite some time and haven’t found any other brand to compare. Go get you a pack!
Kayla C.
Buffalo
I really like the smell of these. the price is also great! I feel like I needed it to be more cleansing. Also I feel like they dried up pretty quickly because the packaging wasn’t quite sticking shut.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart