BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Alanis R.
Son muy buenos wipes remueve todo el maquillaje y tiene una muy buena aroma me encanta 👍🏼
Jennifer R.
miami, florida
This wipes are so good for your skin and makes it clear and soft very soft and healthy
Leah M.
It’s great gets my makeup off in one wipe it’s very effective lovvvvvvvve this product
EYLIN L.
DORAL
👌🙏🌌✨💦💦Very good for waterproof makeup, excellent is my face clean and hydrated💦👌😱✨💦💦💦💦
Britani S.
I love the ease of these wipes. They smell lightly refreshing-but not too overwhelming.
Pooja S.
banglore
Clean n clear wipes are super amazing i love it its 100 percent recommendable i love it
Sherry S.
georgetown
Clean and clear gets almost all of ur make up off it! It cleans right into your pores
Wilnelia M.
Aguas Buenas, PR
Is much better to travel is accessible i use in many place in many moments it's great
Christy B.
BURNABY, BC
These help so much if your In a rush or just want to go to bed after a night out.
Angie M.
Cleans off every trace of makeup gently and easily. Generously large size means you can keep moving it around to find a clean spot. Does not irritate my usually sensitive eyes/skin so I am pleased.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart