BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Mallory H.
Grand Falls Windsor, NL
love these, most face wipes burn my face but these don’t. Great wipes. Definitely would buy again
Chelsea O.
Nanaimo
Really was a fast and easy way to get my makeup off at the end of the night and get to bed sooner
Joanne D.
Glasgow, Scotland
I was quite disappointed with these wipes as clean and clear are usually my go to for skin care.
Fabiana O.
Absolutely love this brand!! You definitely should give it a try! You can get them on a drugstore
Irene L.
I love these!!! They make my face feel so fresh and clean, its perfect and they smell so good!
Ana B.
india
i have used them a couple of times and loving them they met my expectations literally hreat buy
Jennifer D.
My skin is super clean and fresh after the wipes. Meet my expectations. I always use this wipes
Nicole P.
I really like the wipes to clean my face at night, since i feel it takes the dirt off my face
Shae B.
Gander, CA
Not harsh on skin at all! Great price and definitely recommend to anyone with sensitive skin.
Samar S.
Ajman, Emirate
I love this wipes i was impressed with the quality of this product and with excellent price
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart