BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Amit c.
India
Good to remove makeup ehrn h r tired in bad its handy ro remove makeup..its good give u refreesh feeling of ur face
Kat F.
Love these wipes ! Super lightweight and smells so good, leaves one's face super clean and soft and ready for bed
Kayleigh J.
Gorseinon, Swansea
Prefect when in a hurry or after a night out, face feels fresh and clean afterwards and helps tackle break outs!
Anastasia E.
Abbotsford , BC
Great product! Always use it! Keeps your skin fresh and feeling clean! Soft on skin and meet all my expectations!
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2022 reviews
اسمع انه حلوو جدا عنه وجربتوو جميييل جدااا جدااا فووق الممتاز بيشكروووا فيي جداااا انهههه جميلااااا جدااا جدااا❤❤
Krystal B.
Smiths Falls, ON
He's worked fairly well. My face still feel clean after I use them, I just did not like the smell of these wipes.
Linda D.
St, AB
Great face wipes . So much easier to use then other face cleaning products and I like how clean they left my face
Shabine M.
Doral, FL
These wipes are good. Its just ok. I quicker grab the simple and Aveeno over this. But they are still good wipes.
Manel F.
Dubai Internet City, Dubai
nice texture, cam remove alm dust and keep skin fresh and clean and remove all makeup very good brand and product
natashia m.
Winnipeg, MB
this product did the job but it wasn't my favorite. it left my skin feeling really dry and it made my face ichy
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart