BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Lex B.
St, AR
Such a great feel on the skin!! I love these wipes and they're my go to, to buy! Such an easy removal of my makeup
YANIRA DEL VALLE G.
DORAL , FLORIDA 8588 NW 56 TH STREET SUITE BLA00787
Son muy buenas, son humedas y el material de la wipes son suaves y no te dejan sensacion grasosa en mi rostro!
Mai I.
It is very very very very excellent condition great wonderful wow awesome good I adore. This product so so so much
Marina B.
Dubai, Dubai
Good for make up removal and not too harsh on the skin. I would recommend it. Also great for mid day freshening up
Aniinha H.
Eu adoro essa marca uso ela muito tempo, ela super ajuda a minha pele que é oleosa e seca recomento muitooo ela !!
Mackenzie D.
Smithers, BC
I found these didn’t fully remove my waterproof makeup. I have sensitive skin and these made my skin tingle a bit.
Daniela H.
Lima
This product is very comfortable and I really like it! I always buy this product because it makes me feel so good.
Laura M.
toronto , AR
I have sort of no opinion on these. They cleaned the face but it felt like i was using just a basic cleanser.
Kaija H.
henley-on-thames
These make my skin feel so fresh and new. You can really see the dirt coming off your face. Makes you feel so clean
Laura G.
ottawa (on)
I used this product a lot on my skin and it helped clesr up pimples i got from stress and made my skin really clear
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart