BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Fatima U.
Sharjha maysaloon
Clean and clear relaxing it's my one of my favorite goodies I always choose 5h8s one and apply it it is the best in all
مروج ا.
istanbul
this is my favorite producte ever from clear and clear skincare, remove my makeup with it then its give me a soft skin
Alessandra R.
Lencinhos pra limpeza sempre são praticos, eu nao vejo muita diferença entre eles então posso dizer que eu gostei
eman e.
This product is great I love him so much and always in my bag I can not do without I recommend everyone to experience
Daniela L.
Miami
This soap is great bar, I use it at night to clean my face after a day of sweat, among other things so I keep it safe
Jasmine H.
BATLEY
I really like this product my makeup is removed easily at the end of the day skins really clean and clear makeup free
Chelsey F.
I use these every single day in my skin care routine at night because they're amazing and I rarely use anything else.
Rebecca W.
Whitby , ON, ON
Leaves fave feeling clean and refreshed. Love that I can take them anywhere and I don't need water to clean my face.
Lise R.
A great addition to my post workout routine. I keep these in my gym bag or locker for a quick freshen up before work.
Carly I.
Kanata, ON
I use these every Night and I love them! They smell great and clean your skin very well. Definitely will re purchase
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart