BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Elle L.
Deux Montagnes, QC
They feel great on my skin, takes my make up right off and gets me ready for bed. It’s soft on my sensitive skin and is good price value
syed v.
Pakistan
I love these seriously it's amazing I can't tell you how much I love it you have to try these ....
Amanda S.
St, MD
A great makeup wipe, it takes all of your makeup off including that hard to get mascara. Would be better if the price was a bit lower.
Zion O.
Toronto
It leaves your skin feeling refreshed and just amazing to have a good relaxing night. It also doesn't have a harsh feel to the skin.
Lucero P.
Muy buenas toallitas para limpiar tu cara
Obviamente no al 100 por ciento pero son muy buenas
Mas si no usas maquillajes tan cargados
daniela d.
Canada
Purchased at: Walmart
Really good to go to sleep. Not a product if you had trash, but it is a great product if you need some fast and this is the best. 😄😍
Katarina G.
Georgetown
I love this stuff. I use it all the time at night to remove my makeup and cleanse my face before going to bed. The scent is amazing.
Faith B.
Ajax
Not to harsh on sensitive skin. Gently removes any makeup you have applied. I always have one of these on the counter in my washroom.
Julia H.
Edmonton, AB
Purchased at: Walmart
My go to makeup remover wipes. I usually just take my make off at night so this leaves my face with a nice clean feeling before bed
Tabatha M.
Saskatoon
I buy these for my teenage son they work great as long as he remembers to use them before bed every night. Not too expensive work!
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?