BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
lerqui H.
10900 NW. 21st, unit 230 Miami, Florida, 33172-2006, casillero 101146
Para la noche es muy recomendable usar este tipo de producto y mas cuando es para la piel de la cara, creo q es muy buena
aklass a.
istanbul, 34
I liked this ... its do like a magic ... only need to add few drops of water ... and sleep clean after along time in work
Maggie C.
New Denmark, NB
I love these wipes so much!!! Takes off your full face of makeup in no time, in the plus side it does not sting my eyes!
Simply T.
Not my favorite as they leave my face feeling sticky and they dry quickly however they do the job of removing the makeup
Elena K.
Sofia, Sofia-city
These wipes take off all of my makeup very well. They are not expensive and they do their job, definitely purchase them!
Leeza K.
Greenfield Park, QC
I used these a long time ago, but I remember them stinging quite a bit so I would not recommend for sensitive skin.
Nicole D.
MISSISSAUGA, ON
I love clean and clear products in general and I feel these keep my face feeling hydrated (for someone who has dry skin).
bianca p.
es de lo mejor que he probado. Limpia muy bien la piel y la deja super humectada. Me gusta muchoo y lo seguirr comprando.
Aracely L.
Miami
Es buena, la mayoría de la gama de clean & clear es buena , no tiene un olor fuerte , no te deja la piel seca ni pegajosa
حميدة ج.
I can say it as one if the best cleanser I have used In a while and I loved it.......so very much.....I can buy again.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart