BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Karherine S.
This night relaxing cleaning wipes are a must have it and verry affordable after you clean your face you feel ralx and the smell
Chantelle R.
Steinbach, MB
Huge fan of clean & clear use quite a few of their products this being a good one use it every night get the face nice and clean
I liked the product very much, great result and excellent quality, satisfied to have bought it. I strongly recommend that you buy
Jemini M.
Passaic, NJ
Love these wipes. Removes all the gunk and dirt off my face including makeup too. Used it for first time and totally loved them.
Janielle V.
San Fernando
Great to use to remove makeup after the club. Refreshing. Has a bit of a chemical scent but not pungent. Great product overall
Megan A.
Moncton , New Brunswick
I love the smell of these. They do everything they are supposed to but the smell is the best thing about them. Really relaxing.
Chelsea K.
Arundel
A good make up remover, scrubs really well and has a lovely fragrance. Leaves skin feeling reenergised and clean ready for bed!
amy e.
oshawa
Makes my skin feel really smooth and clean. Not sure if it’s something I’ll buy all the time but it’s good every now and again.
Ivanaa S.
Virovitica
I used it couple of times and it did its work. They are very hydrating and very light on skin and they are not harsh with skin.
Carolina G.
Colombia
There are good and let you a good sensation on your skin in the night, kind of nice products to clean your makeup in the night.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart