BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Amanda S.
St, MD
A great makeup wipe, it takes all of your makeup off including that hard to get mascara. Would be better if the price was a bit lower.
syed v.
Pakistan
I love these seriously it's amazing I can't tell you how much I love it you have to try these ....
Lucero P.
Muy buenas toallitas para limpiar tu cara
Obviamente no al 100 por ciento pero son muy buenas
Mas si no usas maquillajes tan cargados
daniela d.
Canada
Really good to go to sleep. Not a product if you had trash, but it is a great product if you need some fast and this is the best. 😄😍
Katarina G.
Georgetown
I love this stuff. I use it all the time at night to remove my makeup and cleanse my face before going to bed. The scent is amazing.
Faith B.
Ajax
Not to harsh on sensitive skin. Gently removes any makeup you have applied. I always have one of these on the counter in my washroom.
Tiffany L.
Junction City , Arkansas
My absolute favorite face cleaning wipes! I will not purchase another! When my face starts breaking out is when i stop using them!
Kaitlyn M.
Love to use these after taking off my makeup and if I'm being lazy one night and don't want to do a complete face wash I use these.
M B.
ottawa
Removes all days makeup and residue. Love keeping the travel pack in my bag for on the go uses. Smells great and good price to buy.
Tabatha M.
Saskatoon
I buy these for my teenage son they work great as long as he remembers to use them before bed every night. Not too expensive work!
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart