BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Dawn B.
Leamington, Ontario
This one isn't the best wipe out there. It might just be that my skin is super sensitive with makeup wipes, but this one irritated my skin a lot !
Rosanna L.
Toronto , ON
Soft and great for sensitive skin. Love the feel and the price is decent. Definitely a repurchase! It is slightly scented but it's not very strong.
Issie J.
Epping, Essex
Ok for skin, smell nice but still not gentle. Not good for makeup removal as it leaves skin spotty and unclear. Little bit pricey but that’s okay.
These make you feel relaxed and ready to sleep and have a really good deep night and let's you wake up with a fresh face and a energetic morning!!
نايا ر.
It is cleansed and disinfectant I love it because it is nourishing the skin and my skin is greasy and sensitive to many brands but it is suitable
Melanie D.
Brampton
Works good and you can get it at any store and it’s affordable I like using these before I go to bed because my fave gets oily and sometimes dry
Kelsey S.
Vancouver , BC
Ugh i can't get over how this makes me skin feel after using, theyre honestly so soothing , i received these as a little gift and keep rebuying !
Danielle L.
Doesn't get all of my makeup off easily, and it took about half an hour and around four of the cloths. There are for sure better ones out there.
Katelyn W.
Awesome product for on the go cleansing and makeup removal! Not too pricey, and great value for what you pay! Super effective for acne removal!
Shimaa A.
New damitta, Egypt
It's so good to clean face after makeup and remove eye makeup I recommend to try it it's the best of clean and clear product i repeat to use it
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart