BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Deah N.
Browns Mills
The all in one cleansing wipes are awesome I feel so fresh and ready for bed after each use my skin feels so soft and fresh and clean they are in simple packages so I can stuff them in an overnight bag perfect for women on the go :)
Stephany G.
These makeup wipes worked decently for me! I couldn’t keep using them because they burned my face! I have sensitive skin! I gave them to my friend and she loved them! She went out and bought more when she finished them!
Brianna D.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love these makeup wipes. The smell also isn’t too strong . It smells pretty good! I love that these are night relaxing it really just adds a smile on my face because they were definitely relaxing ! Love these .
Hillary B.
Edgar, WI
I love this product. It always a pain coming home from work at night and having to take my make up off. But these do the trick. They even take off my mascara which is a big plus. I would recommend this whiles to anyone
Brittany B.
Orem, UT
Please make it so that you can be clean and clear night and relaxing and it’s an all-in-one cleansing wipes to get rid of all of the make up ice staff anything on a females face and make it back to its natural beauty.
Natalie F.
College Point, NY
I really wanted to like these but after using them to wipe my makeup off I felt a nasty, oily film on my face. I had to wash it off with soap & water to remove it. It also has a strong chemical odor. Would not recommend
madison🤩 S.
Elgin
these makeup wipes are the only makeup wipes i use. i have bought many different kinds and these are the only wipes i like. the packaging could be better because you really have to close the top so they dont dry out.
Keisha P.
These ones were a little too irritating on my skin. The morning after I immediately noticed a few pimples forming. They took off the makeup effectively and were a good price. My skin might’ve been too used to another brand to switch to something new.
Bri C.
Albuquerque, NM
These cleansing wipes are the best for when you don’t want to take a shower because they actually get all the makeup off and they leave your face feeling fresh. You can buy them anywhere too which makes it super convenient
Bri C.
Statesville , NC
I like the simple scent these wipes have. They are light and do not bother my face at night so I don’t have to wash after using it. They are certainly relaxing and the best way to clean my face at the end of the day.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart