BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Saneaah A.
Bradford , Bradford
These are great to remove makeup and even waterproof makeup it was great. I constantly buy these I've tried other wipes but these are my all time favourite I love them!!! I would definitely recommend. The packaging is super and attractive to look at
Julia M.
Best cleansing facial wipes ever. Love them. I bought them at a pharmacy. They meet my expectations. Effective. Not a very nice packaging visually but its easy to take the wipes off. Gentle product. They could improve this
Christina S.
Removes makeup well and smells very good, like most other cleansing wipes it does leave a bit of an oily type residue but if you follow with a toner before moisturizer it should be fine
Mesha T.
I find their line of night time cleansing wipes and scrubs really help to make your face feel clean yet still restful it doesn't wake you up! Like the morning burst one does!
Laraib A.
Calgary , AB
Leaves my skin fresh. Amazing for after a long day. I use this to remove my face mask and it's amazing. If you want a peaceful sleep after a long day buy this leaves skin feelings clean and fresh.
Sandy Y.
Milton, ON
These are quite decent. They smell nice and they do cleanse well but I usually like my wipes to be able to remove makeup well as well and this just doesn't do it for me.
Idrialis C.
Doral, FL
This are my favorite cleansing wipes. They are fresh, soft, and stay firm when wiping the face. I use it to remove. My makeup before washing my face and it does leave my face greasy nor dry.
Susana M.
Excelente, elimina el máximo de residuos de maquillaje, dejando la piel fresca y limpia. Recomiendo lavar el rostro después de usar pero es algo personal, la sensación es increble
Virginia Dayana A.
Costa Rica

These wipes makeup love so much! I really love makeup generally clean, because it is a very convenient way to remove makeup , which is ideal for people who do not like last as removing makeup .
Rodmary T.
este producto es realmente increíble me gusta mucho ya que es duradero y es de buena calidad. me siento muy feliz de haber adquirido este producto y lo recomiendo a toda la comunidad.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart