BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Chelsea P.
Somerset West
I really don't like these facial wipes. They did nothing. They didn't meet my expectations whatsoever. I bought it at my local drugstore. The packaging isn't amazing. They dry out cause the sticker isn't effective. It could be more moist because it drags and it's very harsh. And better packaging!
Jessie D.
Amherstburg , Ontario, ON
After target left Canada and I couldn't get ELF make up wipes anymore I switched to these and couldn't be happier. They're a little more expensive than the ELF ones but they leave my face refreshed and clean
Amy F.
St, NL
I really enjoy this product! It is definitely my go to. It works very well! And doesn't leave my face feeling dry. It is a good brand name and a trusted one. I would recommend this to all of my girlfriends!
Malia A.
Clean&Clear is my all time favorite face wipe , its the one brand i go to and buy. It doesn't hurt my eyes and one cloths can take off pounds of makeup in a flash if you're in a rush to get to sleep ( or waking up after that long night out hah)
Tiffany S.
Marystown, NH
When you need a quick way to revitalize and freshen up your face when acne is getting you down, these cleansing wipes do the trick! They leave your face feeling clean and clear and very smooth! These are gentle on the delicate facial skin and are a great value for the money!!
Sarah C.
Spain
Great wipes for when I'm in a rush in the morning getting my kids ready for school and don't have time to do my full facial routine , my son always using them as he is at that age now for break outs
Hannah W.
I used clean and clear hoping to help clear out some breakouts but found these really harsh in my skin. The actual wipes were quite rough to use and left my face a little sore and dint really help with the condition of my skin.
Kayla M.
These are the only makeup wipes I can use. They aren't available in all stores around me so I have to scour stores for them and stock up when I do find them! They are the only makeup wipes that don't leave my sensitive skin red and sore after use!
Fran J.
Swansea, ['', '', 'West Glamorgan ']
I like these, they are soft to use and leave my face feeling happy (without sounding cheesy), I use them every day and have never picked another brand after trying these
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
La.primera marca que use en mi adolescencia M encanta lo mejor para desmaquillar sin maltratar mi piel, dejándola suave y limpia... super recomendada para toda ocasión
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart