BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
madelin t.
They are great. Clean and clear wipes make my skin clean and moisturized and soft. I apply before sleep. In the nights. And I want to be with them in my bag to everywhere. I love that kind of products are so easy to used.
Isabel W.
These are so good to remove makeup and I really feel like they get rid of everything, unlike most other cleansing wipes I’ve used. They’re very cheap and don’t have an overpowering smell. So good for when I’m being lazy😂
Brooke R.
Vancouver, BC
I like these! They’re especially good if you’re using them camping or post gym to just quickly get some sweat off your face. I find they prevented me from some break outs that likely would have occurred if i didn’t have them.
Tay M.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these for taking off my makeup at night! They work so good and so effortlessly. I have sensitive skin and these@don’t irritate it at all. Definitely a must have in my skin care routing on a daily basis
Jess P.
shrewsbury
Good products although you can’t buy them in every shop, so they aren’t so easily accessible. The price point is a little high for what they are but I wouldn’t mind paying as friends makes my skin revitalised.
Johana M.
It is a good remover of makeup and impurities of the skin. I like it a lot even though I noticed that my skin reddened a bit, nothing serious. The smell is nice and it is very good to remove waterproof makeup.
Abby P.
St, MS
These wipes remove all makeup without leaving a film. Even water proof makeup came off without a hitch. The scent really relaxes my skin and are great to use right before bed. I would recommend to a friend
Mirian M.
montreal
Purchased at: Macy's
i used this one to remove my makeup. so is unclude in ma makeup routine. i love it bcz is soo soft and it is alot more when u do it veryy gentil... i likeee ittt.... and the thing that i loved the most is that i didnt had more acne
Donna B.
GLOUCESTER, ON
Super quick, convenient and awesomely effective at removing your makeup, and soothing your skin without burning your eyes. My daughter and I use these regularly and would highly recommend this product!
Carolina S.
Lousã
I like it a lot! It's very easy to use and very practical because I can take it every where! It smells very very well! I recommend this product to everyone, plus it makes my face feel fresh and new! I use It everywhere!
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Emily D.
Banner Elk
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
amy s.
I use facial cleansing wipes every night to remove makeup before bedtime. I have a problem finding ones that make my face feel clean without causing my eyes to burn. how does this one work?

Rite Aid

Rite Aid was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.