BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Sadeen A.
Hello,
i love this product , i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you, with my love and appreciation.......
It's really a really impressive product and I recommend buying it!!!!!!!
Yashaa H.
London
No matter which other face wipes I try, I always seem to return to these ones. They remove all makeup effortlessly, leaving skin super soft. I also happily use this product mornings when I am in a rush and always get complements on how bright and refreshed my skin looks. The smell is also not to overwhelmingly chemically which is a nice change and I can feel it cleaning my pores without leaving then enlarged. Will definitely continue to purchase and would highly recommend.
Sahar B.
Removes makeup as well as others do, but it's good for when you are going to bed, and have no time or no will to remove your makeup, these are fast and easy to use.
Lena A.
Port Reading
I have tried so many makeup remover wipes and have disliked almost all. These are the only ones I use now. The smell is amazing. And actually has enough wetness to take off all makeup. Gets my mascara and eyeliner off without much hassel. They really are great for at night.
Karen F.
Puerto Rico
It is great at removing makeup and relaxing your face. It feels like your face its breathing when you use them. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone. I use it every night before going to sleep and I like the feeling that creates me.
Libby M.
Prestonpans
Use this at night or after gym class to get rid of the sweat cost very little very portable and easy to use smells amazing! Once I had recorded it to once friend I saw it spreading around school like a disease everyone had it and everyone loved it atleast now after gym class I don't have to share mine 😉
Kamile N.
Kings Lynn, Kings Lynn
Burns a little when used on my face and not good results, does dry the spots out but sometimes makes it worse rather than better, have thrown my pack away.
Harsh on your face, could just be my face as its very sensitive.
Improvements could be made to have one specifically for sensitive skin.
Brittaney B.
Red deer , AB
THESE ARE MY HOLY GRAIL FACE WIPES!

Oh my gosh these smell beyond incredible and they are sooooooo soothing when you use them before bed. My skin just feels so hydrated and plump and happy when I use them. I probably go through a pack a month, and I will continue to do so!!
Lisa L.
Wales, UK
I love how these wipes give your face a deep clean and being a first time user I have to say they are the best ones I've tried to date. The packaging is minimal and clear. They do exactly what they say they're effective and would recommend to anyone looking for deep pore cleansing wipes
A k.
Wolverhampton, UK
I use these everyday. Whether it be to remove oil/ dirt or impurities off my skin or whether i use it to remove makeup before my cleansing routine. These are great for sensitive skin and are very gentle when used. Smell great too.. good value for the money you pay.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart