BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Lily
I will admit, this is very relaxing even though i was sceptical at first. Takes of all my makeup and is very gentle. I would recommend the normal wipes because it gets the job down just as well and is less expensive.
Katelynn F.
Sault Ste, UT
Love these face wipes by clean and clear and I love just about all their products ! These face wipe actually remove all the makeup off your face and helps your pores
Hadiqa S.
All makeup is gown like even the waterproof it gives a mint fresh feeling on your skin it really clean deeply and after using this u don't need to wash your face
Latoya C.
Great product with absolutely great quality and the best pricing in town. Love the finish and texture but the wear time and scent seems to fade away fast.
This can’t be well compared to other brands. This brand without a doubt always surpasses expectations 💯
Highly recommended and I will repurchase.
Erin P.
London, ON
These cleansing wipes, they smell so good and leaves my face clean and fresh. I either use these ones or another type from this brand, no matter the kind they always seem to take all my makeup off
Shahed K.
umm slal
Hello. I love all the product of this company if you allow me to review this product I would grateful to you. I can help you promote your product by reviewing them in my photo for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote good news. Best Regards
Kholoud A.
cairo
This product is really wonderful I can not describe how much my love and my admiration for this wonderful product Always my friends ask me that it is a wonderful invention and really thank the company It produced this wonderful product 😍️️
Kuvraj M.
Saskatoon
recently tried these after being a long time Neutrogena wipe user (the light blue pack) and I must say that these smell so freaking good! Don’t dry out your skin at all! In fact they moustrize using a gel like serum that’s in all of the wipes! Use them before bed and wake up with a glowing makeup ready hydrated face! I have literally recommended these to any and all of my friends and family that are still stuck using awful wipes and have gotten them all hooked! I keep them stocked like crazy! Clean and clear really struck GOLD with these!
Sadeen A.
Hello,
i love this product , i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you, with my love and appreciation.......
It's really a really impressive product and I recommend buying it!!!!!!!
Yashaa H.
London
No matter which other face wipes I try, I always seem to return to these ones. They remove all makeup effortlessly, leaving skin super soft. I also happily use this product mornings when I am in a rush and always get complements on how bright and refreshed my skin looks. The smell is also not to overwhelmingly chemically which is a nice change and I can feel it cleaning my pores without leaving then enlarged. Will definitely continue to purchase and would highly recommend.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart