BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Mira M.
Langley
Purchased at: Walgreens
Can irritate my skin sometimes if I don’t rinse with water after but that’s because my skin is crazy sensitive. Works wonderfully if sleeping over at a friends house after a night out, basically I use it when I’m in a lazy take off my makeup state. I wouldn’t recommend using just this for skin care but for just taking off makeup it’s really good
Oriana N.
Es un buen producto, retira bastante el maquillaje aunque no es suficiente para demaquillarse de manera perfecta, se debe usar otros productos para complementar. Prefiero otras opciones.
Amber W.
Hadleigh , Essex
The clean and clear wipes are amazing for targeting spot prone skin, I usually only get bad spots at certain times of the month, but definitely worth trying these when you instantly need to get rid of spots and blemished! Totally worth it
Sabrina C.
Wembley, Wembley
I really love these wipes, i find the texture and the smell of them to be so relaxing in the eaving time. I love the fact that they not only leave my skin hydrated but are also really good at toning my skin, cleaning my pores and taking off my makeup. If you haven't already - I would definitely recommend giving these a try!
Heidi S.
When I used these I loved them! Every time I used them i was noticing a difference in my skin! A lot less blemishing and less under skin spots which is something I struggle with! I would definitely purchase these again however for some people I could see these being pricey ! Especially if you a using a good few a day
Michaela R.
Clean and clear wipes are a product I've used since I was a teen! They remove all last bits of make up and dirt from your skin leaving it clean and fresh! These always help my skin when I'm having a breakout and prevent it from becoming any worse! They're a lovely fresh scent and leave your skin feeling so clean!
k k.
It works, removes my makeup really easy. I don't really have a face/skin problen but sometimes after using these I have a feeling it dries my nose area which is normally oily.
Sanya Z.
Dubai
Not a great product overall. Not for sensitive skins like mine at least. I felt like I got slight rashes on my face after its use. Not so gentle on your skin. Smells good but not recommended if you have sensitive skin.
Ase R.
kingersheim
These wiped are lovely they di their job removes all my makeup for those late nights and doesn’t cause any irritation or stinging. I would definitely recommend these wipes.
Eélizz E.
sale morocco
I love these wipes. I use them at night and in the morning as well. My skin is sensitive, even to products that claim they're for sensitive skin. These errors clean thoroughly and nourish my skin as well, leaving my skin soft and dewy
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Emily D.
Banner Elk
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
amy s.
I use facial cleansing wipes every night to remove makeup before bedtime. I have a problem finding ones that make my face feel clean without causing my eyes to burn. how does this one work?

Amazon